Tae'Nah Sanctuary

The last place to look for your Amazon Athelfis...

Tae'Nah Sanctuary
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welcome Message

Yasoo Themiscyrans! Welcome to the Tae'Nah Sanctuary. I created this forum for free at Bravenet. The inspiration came from two things a) net54's onslaught of pop-up ads everytime you visit a net54 forum and b) their recent downtime, due to frozen pipes.

If, for any reason or any length of time, the net54 forums are down- you are more than welcome (and encouraged) to use this forum. I know it looks a bit different, but it belongs to the tribe just as the other two forums.

That's about it.

~ Queen Jadea

Re: Welcome Message

We love this Idea at least we can keep on posting.

It's great!!!!!!!!!!!

Morigan and Soraya

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Yasoo Themiscyrans! Welcome to the Tae'Nah Sanctuary. I created this forum for free at Bravenet. The inspiration came from two things a) net54's onslaught of pop-up ads everytime you visit a net54 forum and b) their recent downtime, due to frozen pipes.

If, for any reason or any length of time, the net54 forums are down- you are more than welcome (and encouraged) to use this forum. I know it looks a bit different, but it belongs to the tribe just as the other two forums.

That's about it.

~ Queen Jadea

Re: Welcome Message

Yasoo!

Jade you've really hit it big time! I sooooo love this idea! I really am in a mardy with them net54 folks! They're frozen again!! Well, I really like this, so thanks! Hope to speak to ya'll soon!

Thanks for the saying CC!

Herete

~Selena~

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

That's about it.

~ Queen Jadea