Return to Website

CarbCheck Palm Database Forum

This forum is dedicated to users of the free CarbCheck program.

CarbCheck Palm Database Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Handspring compatible?

Alas, it also crashes the Handspring Treo 300 (the palm phone). Just a data point for you. I'll be checking back to see if you ever solve this. I'm not diabetic but I'm starting a low carb diet and this would've been great.

Keep up the good work.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I'm sorry. My apologies to all Handspring owners who have experienced problems with CarbCheck. I don't own one myself and could not test the code accordingly when I wrote the program. What confounds even more is that many Handspring owners do not experience any problems at all.

Since I'm not a programmer by trade and have limited time to work on this, I can't promise a fix anytime soon.

Again, my apologies and also thank you to all who have used the program.

regards

-Uwe

Replying to:

Exact same thing happens here Any solutions yet?

Replying to:

I installed CarbCheck.prc, Groups.pdb, and CCPlusFastFood.prc on a Handspring Prism running Palm OS v3.5.2H. When I tap on any of the food items on the screen the Prism hangs and shows only a white screen. A soft reset recovers.

Tapping on i for information, or the category pull down menu and then one of the food categories, or on the up/down scroll control at the lower right screen, or on the paper clip or magnifying glass at the lower left, or the Carb Check pull down menu, all produce the expected correct Prism response.

Checking on application program size shows CarbCheck has 1130 records.

Any suggestions?

Thanks