Trails At Carriage Hills

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Trails At Carriage Hills
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dana Lawson Park - Concerns

Just wanted everyone to know that on Sunday, 7-16, an unknown kid came across the street from the park and stole the keys and prescription glasses from my wife's car which was parked in our driveway. We were all home at the time, so these kids are not timid about approaching your house or property.

We found the empty case to the glasses in the park, but no car keys or no glasses. Now we need to have the car's transponder codes changed (which will cost about $300 with replacing the key and the remote entry device) as well as new glasses that were about $200. This "prank" will cost us around $500.

This happened between 7pm and 8pm on Sunday evening. The park was filled with kids sitting around talking on cell phones and playing basketball. I had been outside most of the evening doing yard work so they were well aware that we were home when they did this.

For this side of the neighborhood, the park is becoming an increased security risk rather than an asset.

Re: Dana Lawson Park - Concerns

Tom - I'm sorry to hear about this. Geri just sent out an e-mail stating that she called the police last night because of a suspicious kid walking around apparently "looking" for something. He was later arrested.

Did you report this to the CPPD?