Return to Website

Home Of The Big T Message board

Hello and Welcome to our NEW message board. Please feel free to post any questions or comments you might have here. We want to hear what's on your mind.

Home Of The Big T Message board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Training Records

Hello Justin

Where do you live? I might be able to find a few trainers in your area you might want to call.

Margie

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Can anyone please give me an idea of to write up my training reports what to include and all, I dont have the slightest clue.

Thanks,

Justin Allen

Re: Re: Training Records

Margie,

I am in the Cenntral Region of Arkansas

Thank You,

Justin Allen

Replying to:

Hello Justin

Where do you live? I might be able to find a few trainers in your area you might want to call.

Margie

Replying to:

Can anyone please give me an idea of to write up my training reports what to include and all, I dont have the slightest clue.

Thanks,

Justin Allen

Re: Re: Re: Training Records

The basics that you want to have for training logs are:

Date, time trail was laid, time it was run(age of trail), weather conditions, temperature, wind direction, wind speed

track layer, tracking surfaces, any distractions along the way(animals,noises,Etc.) Any problems you had and how you did or will correct them. You also want to include a diagram of your track. You may want to use a program like microsoft word to type a fill in the blank form to make it much eaiser. It is importamt to document all training for court purposes. Remember there is no perfect dog so make sure you state the problems you may have ecountered in training and how you worked to correct them or a defense attorney will rip you apart on the stand.

Replying to:

Margie,

I am in the Cenntral Region of Arkansas

Thank You,

Justin Allen

Replying to:

Hello Justin

Margie

Replying to:

Thanks,

Justin Allen