Return to Website

Home Of The Big T Message board

Hello and Welcome to our NEW message board. Please feel free to post any questions or comments you might have here. We want to hear what's on your mind.

Home Of The Big T Message board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Any seminars coming up around the TN area?

Hi,
To those that live in East Tn area. (I live in the Bristol area). There is one seminar in Ashville,NC coming up in october that has different subjects. site : wnc-k-9-seminar. Also, I have another contact: American Society of Canine Trainers that may be able to help. E-mail address:asctpresident@aol.com
please feel free to contact me direct vis e-mail cibwolf120@earthlink.net

Re: Re: Any seminars coming up around the TN area?

One person did email me and told me to get with the local prison guys. We just had a prison work camp escapee and they called in the dogs. The dogs could not pick up the scent and I think the hound quality has went down. I know the handlers and they are good. I spoke with Bob Suade(sp) in Knoxville, but he told me he is too busy. This style of tracking might die out in our area if we or someone else do not get trained. I will check back at this board to see if we get anymore responses. My private email is malinois@preferred.com Mr Tolhurst has been very nice to me and my questions.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I also live in East Tennessee and have a 4 month old Bloodhound. I am having trouble finding anyone in this area to help me with learning to track. Let me know your experiences.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I live in East TN and I wanted to know if anyone was having any seminars on trailing and/or narcotic work.My email address is malinois@preferred.com