Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Families in New London County?

We have an almost 3 yr old and a 5 month old and live in East Lyme...maybe too young compared to the above posters, but we too are looking to get together with families in New London County / Middlesex County. Feel welcome to email me melissa.miko@gmail.com or text 860-885-8548

8-)
Missy

We are also new to homeschooling. We have a 5 year old with autism. He already has his special supports in place we need families for socialization and academic outings or get together.

i'm in gales ferry, i have a 6 year old and a 10 yr old with ADHD. I'm considering my options for fall and hoping for a local co-op type thing since I need to work some days.

Hello - I have a 16 year old boy and an 8 year old girl. We live in the Groton area and I am mostly looking for classes, meet-ups and other activities for my 16 year old.
We are trying to permanently move from NYC and are currently staying at my parent's in Noank.
In NYC I created a teen fitness/soccer/track class that brought a lot of kids together and created community and friends for them. I hope to do the same here in CT maybe once a week in Poquounock Plains park in Groton.
Please let me know if you are interested.