Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

Forum: CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Families in New London County?

Hi everyone! We are new to CHEER! We live in New London County and are looking for a group in that area. I have Boys....Teen, Tween and Elementary. Anyone around that neck of the woods?

Email  
Re: Families in New London County?

We are in Clinton... So not too far away. We have 10, 12 and 15 year old boys. Maybe we can meet up sometime!

Email  

We are in Ledyard and I have a 13 yr. old son :)

Email  

Hello,

I have a son who is 12 1/2, almost 13 and being tutored and home schooled. We are new to the process, but I am looking to provide some social avenues that he could enjoy with others who are home schooled.

My son is interested in music, some of the arts, he is a hands on kid, of all things is interested in blacksmithing, which we are looking to start next week at the Seaport.

Any feedback would be great.

Thanks

Phil Biondo

Email  

We have an almost 3 yr old and a 5 month old and live in East Lyme...maybe too young compared to the above posters, but we too are looking to get together with families in New London County / Middlesex County. Feel welcome to email me melissa.miko@gmail.com or text 860-885-8548

8-)
Missy

Email