Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Social things for teens

Hi,

There is a teen group in Fairfield County. I'm not sure where you live, but they have a yahoo group called Coastal TEENS. This is not a Christian group.

I and other homeschool moms are looking at Wyldelife and Younglife for social outings. I live in lower Fairfield county in Darien. I know there are active Wyldelife and Younglife groups in Greenwich and Stamford CT. We're trying to get one going for Darien CT.

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Oh, your teen activities sound really great! Unfortunately we are EXACTLY on the opposite side of the state. We're in Tolland County, almost into Massachusetts.

We were in Greenwich for a Venture Crew Event a couple weekends ago - it took us close to 2 hrs to get there. It's a beautiful part of Connecticut.

Deborah

I have a 15 year old son too. We are in Clinton.