Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Music lessons and classes for individuals or groups!

Hello,
My name is Nicole, I am a mom of 2.5 year old and I have a teacher certification in music grades PK-12. I currently teach music classes from early childhood to elementary through rec departments, public schools and Montessori schools in CT and RI.

I am available for private instrumental music instruction-most major instruments. Also, I can teach individual or group music theory, general music classes for elementary aged students (involving lots of hands on learning through singing and movement!) music history, or any specialized topic which you are interested in (I would be happy to
work with you in what ever area interests your child).

I live in north eastern ct but am all over eastern ct and into RI with what I am already doing. I am available
days, afternoons, evenings. My cell is 860-303-5648. PLease feel free to contact me and pass my name and number along:)
Thanks,
Nicole Clarke