Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HELP~Homeschool Standard Book.

Hello all, I am just starting out with a Pre-k HOMESCHOOLER! I have been doing tons of research before organizing curriculum, and have seen the mention of the homeschooling standard book. There was also mention of public school standard books and simply a standard list download. And although I have heard much mention of such, I cannot find it ANYWHERE. I would really like to get my hands on the pre-k standard list, and kindergarten readiness information in CT. If anyone has information, or better yet, copies, they would like to share I would be extremely grateful.

Re: HELP~Homeschool Standard Book.

Hi!
I would encourage you to submit a request through the CHEER site to join the Yahoo group. There is a large community of CT homeschoolers who would be able to answer your questions better than I :)

The Glastonbury BOE put out some good information on this link. It is easier to follow than most of the information on the CT Dept of Education site. I hope this helps!

https://www.glastonburyus.org/boe/Documents1/BOE%20Reports/Common_Core_Kindergarten .pdf

Donna