Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Homeschooling High School..?

Hi, I was hoping to talk to some other families who have schooled their older students at home. I have two girls in high school and I reached my limit this week when our doctor told us our SECOND child is ill because of stress. We have already gone through hell with our oldest, also due to academic stress, and now the younger one starts every morning with the shakes, nausea, and dry heaves. This is insane. Is there anyone out there that would be willing to talk and share their experiences with getting kids through high school? Greater Hartford area

Re: Homeschooling High School..?

I know this was posted a while ago but I would be happy to talk to you. I have homeschooled 2 through graduation and have one in high school now and 2 still to come. My daughter is a junior at Uconn and my son goes to MCC. You can homeschool high school.