Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Program for Homeschool Children - We'd love your feedback!

Hello Homeschool Families East of the River,

My name is Carleigh Schultz and I am the coordinator of Excursions in Learning Youth Programs at Manchester Community College. Excursions is a non-profit, state program whose main goal and mission is to provide unique classes and learning opportunities to the youth in our community.

We are currently in the process of creating a BRAND NEW program designed specifically for homeschooled students (week-day, day time academic enrichment classes), but we need your help!

I am hoping that you can please take 5 minutes to complete this 5 question survey to help us gain more information about your needs as an educator, a parent and a member of our community. We are creating this program for you and you can be part of the planning process!

Our survey can be found here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SWN5D7S

Thank you so much for your time! Your feedback is so valuable to us. If you have any questions or would like to speak further to me about this project, you may reach me by phone or email below.

Thank you again!

Carleigh Schultz
Coordinator of Youth Programs
cschultz@manchestercc.edu
860-512-2804 (o) | 860-512-2801 (f)