Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Crime Scene Camp!

My Son is already signed up for this camp p but we need more attendance for it to happen. I'll forward the announcement, i hope we get more, thanks!

Hi Sarah

Thank you for your reply. The "announcement" is below:

I am running a one-day Forensic Science/Crime Scene Investigation (CSI) program for homeschoolers at the Jewish Community Center.

Program Details: January 25, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm:

The age range for this program is 10 and up, but if you have a child a bit younger, that is fine.

The first two thirds of the program cover various types of evidence, including fingerprints, shoe evidence, blood (synthetic), and ink and document analysis. The final third will be a mock crime scene where the kids will have to collect evidence, analyze it, question witnesses and suspects, and solve the mystery.

Please see my website for program and registration details: www.crimescenecamps.com

We will use real evidence collection equipment and supplies, and each participant will be able to do every activity.

Thank you