Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is there Anyone out there?

Hi! We recently moved to East Hampton and are and have been homeschooling for a couple of years. My husband is nervous about my son having no friends out here in the country. We go to a co-op every week in Manchester but no one there lives near the East Hampton/Moodus/Haddam area.
My son is 6 and is very out going and loves people! I do not worry about the socialization thing but my husband is deeply troubled by it. My husband is considering public school for him if I can't find some friends for him. Please help!

Peace and Blessings,
Hannah

Re: Is there Anyone out there?

Hi Hannah,
I couldn't use the link to e-mail you, but you can e-mail me if you like. I have 3 boys and two of them are around that age, 5 and 8. We live in Glastonbury and would be up for doing a get-together. We are not super close to you, but not very far. Take Care, Ali