Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"American Hero " by Ariel

I would like to introduce my very talented neice,barely 18 yrs. old, Ariel, who has just posted her first music video on u-tube. It is a song that will touch every americans heart. "AMERICAN HERO" was written both for her daddy and all VETS. I am looking for support for her so she can get noticed by the powers that be. It is truly an exceptional song, I hope you will indulge me and check it out for yourself. Dont forget to hit " Like it " or not, thats the only way to get her numbers of viewers up there to get there attention. Thank you all and may God bless you, AnnMarie
search ARIEL " AMERICAN HERO " on U-TUBE and pretty soon its expected to be on i-tunes too ! I will have some signed cd's for anyone who is interested e-mail me direct at annmariesargent@ymail.com Thanks again !