Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Southeastern CT Field Trip for Home Schoolers

Hi everyone! I am brand new to home schooling my daughter this year and would like to get some field trips and group events scheduled to keep her social. I found this great free field trip. It's a guided tour through Stop&Shop to teach them about health and nutrition! This also comes with free printable pre and post activites to go along with it! You can check out all the details here http://www.fieldtripfactory.com/stopandshop?zc=06415
My daughter is 9 and they do customize the tour to be age appropiate so I'm thinking between the ages of 7-11 although I think a child of any age could benefit! If this is something you would be interested in please respond below with what town the closest Stop&Shop is to you and I will try to coordinate this in the middle of everyone! We are really looking forward to making some new friends!

Re: Southeastern CT Field Trip for Home Schoolers

I have a seven year old boy and would be interested in this!we live in Colchester!

I've got an 8 year old and an 11 year old and we live in Colchester and I'd be interested. Thanks!

I have an 8 year old little girl and we're new to homeschooling. We live right outside Colchester. We'd love to do this

Amber

I am interested in Homeschooling my two kids NEXT year. One will be 11th grade and a 6th grade boy. I just need to know what they have out there for socalizing.

My daughter is a muscian, actress, dancer. My son is 100% boy. we are christians. we could use our church if anyone wanted to start a "play" group.