Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jumping in!

JoAnn,

Have you joined the CHEER list ? You. Might want to do that. Just go to the "join" page from the main website page.

Diane

Hi Joann! I myself made the decision to homeschool my 10 year old daugher, she is in 5th grade, I am from Norwich so it is not that far from you! I would love to start some weekly play groups, lunch bunches and field trips with other kids her age! I can't seem to find too much locally so what do you say we get this thing started! :) We are starting school Aug 13th, how about you guys? I wanted to get a head start on the school system this way if unplanned events occur, a missed day of school won't be a problem :)You can message me at ellyrose2002@aol.com if you would like! Also, do you have any curriculum recommendations, any help is greatly appreciated!

About to begin our first year of homeschooling our girls - ages 81/2 and almost 7 years. We are also about to move to the North Stonington area and are anxious to make some local connections and set up some field trips /play dates.

Hi!
We jut started homeschooling this year and live right down the street from Bacon on the Colchester/ Lebanon town line. We'd love to join a group so that my 8 year old doesn't feel like she's missing out on anything :)
Email me ambertcameron@yahoo.com

Amber

Hi Jackie. I'd be interested in hearing what you have for ideas for work groups or field trips. My girls are 11 and 8, grades 6 and 3. Thanks for responding to my post! JoAnn