Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for homeschooling friends for my 8 year old

I pretty sure I'm going to homeschool my almost 8 year old daughter. I still have to get ahold of her father and get his input.
I am in need of playdate pals for her especially if I do homeschool her. We are in norwich. we can travel.
farthest prolly east lyme. My daughter is a sweet gurl who enjoy animals and art, and witting stories. I hope to hear from someone soon..

Re: Looking for homeschooling friends for my 8 year old

Hi! I just found this site. I have a daughter who just turned 9. We've been homeschooling since the beginning and are kind of new to the area and in search of friends. We live in Pawcatuck and I work outside of Norwich.

Hello

I live in Colchester and I have a daughter who will be 8 in june.We started homeschooling last fall and we love it. She also loves, animals, nature, art and writing. We should get together for a playdate. Maybe we could meet at the park or something. Let me know if you are interested.:)

Gretchen Foley

well we aren't gonna be homeschooling. but i'm still up for meeting new ppl and friends. email me?

Hello,

Did you decide to homeschool? I am from east haddam, the salem end nearest Norwich. I have a daughter turning 8 this dec. We are about to begin homeschooling. contact me if you are homeschooling. thanks Lisa

Hello Gretchen,

I will be pulling my daughter out of school in 3 wks. She will be 8 in Dec. We live in East Haddam, so colchester is our stomping grounds for groceries, dentist, park etc. If you are homeschooling, I would love to get some pointers and maybe hook up our daughters on occasion. Thanks, Lisa

Hi there
We are a newer homeschooling family also and are interested in finding some play dates for our daughter, too. She turns eight in a few weeks,also loves animals, nature,playing with kids,she's very sweet. We live in Columbia, and have a 12 yr.old daughter and son homeschooling,too. Maybe we can get together at a park sometime if you decided to homeschool ?
Carol

my daughter is 9 now and still in public school. she is having trouble socially. lease contract me i would love to set up a playdate and see if they get along!