Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Giving Away….. free stuff

We are finished homeschooling and I have a ton of materials. I would like to share it with a group of connected homeschoolers. Requirements: you contribute several boxes to pick things up in; you be willing to pick up in Quaker Hill (section of Waterford, CT, near New London) and take it all; you be willing to bring most of it (after taking some goodies for your own family) to your homeschool group and share. I have an assortment of things, mostly high school level, a few middle school level. None of these items may be re-sold—only given away when you no longer need them.
Please reply with:
--your name
--town you live in
--contact info
--homeschool children’s ages or grade levels
--homeschool group you belong to and about how many families represented.

Re: Giving Away….. free stuff

Ginny, I'd be interested in knowing what types of material you have. Please email me directly at magyajj@aol.com if no one has taken the material yet. Thanks so much. JoAnn

Re: Giving Away….. free stuff

Hi I'm new to homeschooling and need as much supplies, help as I can get. Is there anything available fir 4th/5th graders?

Thanks!

April