Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for support in Lebanon area

I am just starting to think that homeschooling is an actual option for my family and looking to be in contact with other local homeschoolers who could potentially be a community for myself and my daughters as we embark on this journey. They will be 6 and 3 this summer. Still not 100% committed but want to talk to others in the area about their experiences. Who's out there?

Re: looking for support in Lebanon area

hi
my name is gretchen we live in Colchester, I have a 6 year old daughter and three year old son. We are starting homeschooling this fall with my oldest. we have found alot of support in the area and clubs, groups and classes. If you would like to talk more let me know. good luck in your decision.

Gretchen Foley

Hi Berkely,
I don't know if we've met before, but we also have daughters 3 & (almost)6. We are in Willimantic & beefing up efforts to homeschool this year. Feel free to contact us if you want to talk shop.

Thanks,
Matt & Albina

Hi I will be homeschooling starting in January with my 7yr old daughter and I also have a 3yr old daughter and 1yr old son. Have you had a chance to meet up with other families yet?

I am in the Windham area and we just started homeschool for my 8 yr old son and he is loving it! I am trying to find other mothers in the nearby area to see about setting up playdates, field trips, or just support groups. If anyone is interested please message me at scharbonneau717@yahoo.com. I feel really alone on this journey.