Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Field Trips, Play time - Social Time - Westerly RI to Mystic CT area?

Hi
I have been part-time home schooling for years, but this year went full time home schooling.

We are interested in get togethers, picnics, museums, mystic aquarium, mystic seaport, playgrounds, Beach, Hikes, etc.

Looking for friends of any age. My daughter is 9 , but emotionally socially does better with 5 to 7. So any age!

Re: Field Trips, Play time - Social Time - Westerly RI to Mystic CT area?

Hi Maria,

I am homeschooling for the first time full time.

My boys are 7 and 8 1/2. They are very kind and would love to have a friend boy or girl.

They love the Aquarium and the seaport. They love riding bikes and playing games. We have 5 dogs.

Are you using a curriculum or unschooling?

I am using Calvert this year.

Hi!

I live in Mystic and my son is 6 years old. We would love to get together with either or both of you for a play date. Let me know what days/locations work for you!

Looking forward to meeting up!
Aubrey

Hi there,
We live in New London and just started homeschooling this month.My son is 9 and loves playing with younger kids.I would really like to meet some other families in the same "boat"! We hike at Haley farm with our dog almost every day, so Mystic would be convenient for us to meet up anytime

Hi!

My name is Sarah and we have just begun homeschooling our 8 yr old son and would absolutely love to setup playdates and field trips! Feel free to contact me...scharbonneau717@yahoo.com. My son really thrives having friends.