Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ashford Homeschooling

Hello All,
My family and I recently moved to Ashford and have decided to home school our oldest son, Jacob, who will be 10 in October. We have two younger little boys as well, Colton will be 3 in September and Tyler will be 1 in December. My wife Danielle will be taking care of the bulk of Jacob's schooling and we are looking to meet people who are doing the same in the Ashford/Mansfield area. Our biggest concern, as am I sure is the same for most, is socialization. So we wanted to find people we could plan museum trips and field trips in general with. Even if it's just to get together at our house and tend to the pumpkin patch. Our property is surrounded on three sides by Joshua's land trust, so hiking and nature exploring is something we could do regularly as well. I look forward to hearing back from some of you, and hopefully meeting you soon.
Be Well,
Martin Smith