Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone near Norwich?

I have two DD ages 7 and 4 and we are looking for anyone close to Norwich to meet at local parks for playdates.

Re: Anyone near Norwich?

Hi...I live in Norwich, my DD are 6 and 2 1/2. I will be starting to homeschool in the fall (2nd grade and pre-K). It would be great to get the kids together at a park!

We also have a 3 y/o son...would love some play time with others his age!

Hi Samantha,
I know this post is old but honestly I just found your reply. I had marked to be alerted whenever I post on here and someone answers but I never remember seeing your reply. I would have remembered as I've never met another homeschooler from Norwich in the 3 years we have been schooling. If your still in Norwich and would like to ever get together, let me know.
Jeannine

I have an 8 yr old son and we live in Windham and would love to get together. Let me know!