Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
homeschool playgroups ?

Hi I am a father of two, boy and girl, few months shy of 6 and 4, looking for other homeschooled families with similarly aged children, we are very new to homeschooling and my kids are dying to play with other kids but their current friends are still publicly schooled, are there any established midday playgroups in the ashford area or beyond. thanks

Re: homeschool playgroups ?

I too am new to Homeschooling. We live in Willington. I have 2 boys age 7 and 3.5. Would love to meet other families as well.

Re: homeschool playgroups ?

I'm in Willimantic with a 4 year old boy and 1 year old girl. also new to homeschooling. my son has special needs but we need socialization badly. i don't mind traveling. would be looking for summer playdates because we are in the midst of moving. send me your email address if interested and we can "chat". or email me at j_riccardi@yahoo.com. thanks.