Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone from Colchester area?

Hi, I've just made the decision to hs. I have two daughters, 4.5 & 3. I'd love to meet some hs families in the Colchester area.

Re: Anyone from Colchester area?

Hello!
We are new to Colchester, and I would love to meet other homeschoolers. I have a 5 yr. old boy and a 3 yr. old girl. Please email if you are iterested.
Thanks,
Leonore

Hi

My name is Leigh and I will be starting to homeschool my son in Jan. he is a first grader age 6. I also have a daughter who is 3 1/2. We live in Lebanon I would love to meet some other home schoolers to set up playdates and share ideas. For some reason I am having trouble emailing from this web board so please provide your email if you respond to my post. Thanks.

Hi Leigh!!
We'd love to get together. Please contact me via email if you are interested. We look forward to meeting all of you!
Leonore
leonoreandme@aol.com

I'm in Willimantic and would also like to meet up with other homeschooling families. i have a 3.5 year old boy and a 1 year old girl. please email at j_riccardi@yahoo.com if anyone is interested.

Hi Ladies,

I just discovered this website and your message board. Have you all gotten together yet? We moved to Colchester last May and I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter who we will be homeschooling as well. Would love to meet some fellow Homeschoolers in the area. Let me know if anyone of you are interested.

Laura B

I am from Colchester and have been homeschooling my kids. I was just wondering if you ladies get together on a regular basis to have playdates? I have three children. My son is 7 my daughter is 5 and my youngest daughter is 2 1/2. I'd love to get together for playdates or field trips! Let me know. Thanks!

We live on Amston Lake and I have two boys 6 and 4. I am homeschooling my 6 year old and would love to get together. We should all meet at the park some day!

Hi ladies,
I just wanted to let you all know that I plan on going to the Colchester parks and rec playground next week if anyone is interested in meeting. I'm not sure about which day yet as the weather will determine that. However, whatever day it may be I usually get to the park around 11am and stay for lunch under the pavillion. I'll let you all know by Friday which day I'm going. Hope to see you there!

Kerry

Hello, we are in Colchester. I have 6 children, but am currently only hs'ing my 11 year old. I'd love to meet up with others his age.

Hi We live in East Hampton and have a daughter 3 1/2 and son 20ms old. I would like to meet more people. I guess I am pt hs and would like to learn more.. My husband is not on board the hs'ing, but I am with the kids five a week. I try my best to have my daughter & son contribute to the household, we do art, yoga, listen to music, hike, swim. We are mostly AP.

helen.m.horton@gmail.com