Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
friends

Hi,
We are looking for some other homeschooled children to spend informal tiime with. I have 4 kids, 2 who just left for public school and 2 younger, ages 6 and 9 in the Stafford area.
Let me know if you are nearby.
Carol

Re: friends

Dear Carol-

I just posted on the site - you can read it, we live in Stafford Springs and we're new here. I have 2 kids, one is a sophomore in college and my son just turned 7 2 weeks ago. I pulled him out of the PS about the same time, he was having a hard time - I can explain more later - let's just say his dad is in Afghanistan and it scares him more than they know how to deal with the issues of an active military family. He's back to his old self now - but he needs to get out and play and have down time with other kids and make good friends, girls or boys - I am teaching him that we are all the same for the most part, even girls. But I would love to get a group together to do things on a regular basis - please read my post from today and respond when you can.

Thanks so much - hope to hear from you - Ruthie D.