Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Finding a homeschool program

My name is Allison, I am 17 years old and will be starting my senior year in the fall. I have been trying to find an online homeschool program after attending Colchester's public high school for the last three years. I have been having trouble finding online school programs in Connecticut. Does anyone have any advice on where to start looking or suggestions on what school to attend?

Re: Finding a homeschool program

Is there a particular reason why you'd like a Connecticut online homeschool program? I don't know of any that are initiated out of Connecticut, but there are many, many online homeschool programs from other states. The state doesn't matter as far as I'm aware. I am assuming you are looking for an accredited program so you can transfer your public school credits into the program and then finish with the online program and end up with a diploma from an accredited program. If that's the case, just do a search on the Internet for "accredited online high schools" or something along that line. You'll get back plenty of results and will then have to read through them and see which one will suit your needs the best.