Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for homeschoolers in my area!!

Hi, I am new to homeschooling, I plan to start homeschooling my kids this summer/september 2009, I would love to find homeschoolers in my area, we live in Chester CT. I have 4 children, 5-1/2yrs/4yrs/2-1/2ys and 10months, i have lots of questions and we are getting so excited about homeschooling,
thanks
Ellen

Re: looking for homeschoolers in my area!!

Hi Ellen,
I am not sure where Chester is but i will also be a new homeschool mom in September. My daughters are 7 and 2. I like you also have a lot of questions. If you would like to chat send me an email.

Laurie

Hi there!! I am in the Oakdale(Montville) area and also plan on homeschooling my children in the fall of 08. I have 3 children, 4.5, 6.5, and 8. I would love to meet some people who are doing the same!!!

Sherri Thomas

Hi Laurie,
chester is close to middletown, and old saybrook, not sure if your familar w/ those towns,
where do you live?
that would be nice to share any info. questions etc.. by email,
ellen

HI Sherri,
im not sure where montville is?
not sure if it is close to chester,
im planning on starting in the fall, and have 4 children,
almost 6, 4, almost 3 and 1yr old,
feel free to email me if you want to try to get together if it makes sense, or just chat about our new adventure!!!
el

Hi,
I have an 8yr.old we've been homeschooling for a year,it would be great to meet new people.I live in Andover.
Thank's,Lisa

Hey Ellen,
I sent an email to your home address (I think that is where it went). I am not sure how close or far we are but I would like to talk or maybe meet. I would like to start getting to know some homeschoolers.

Thanks,
Sherri

Hi Laurie,
I sent you an email to your home account or at least where I think it went I am not sure how close we are but I would like to start making homeschool contacts. I hope to hear from you!!

Sherri

Moms,

There is going to be a group of moms from all around eastern CT who are soon meeting in the Norwich area for a social get together.

If you want details, please email me off of this forum.

Lisa, I'm not too far from Andover, and I have a fairly new 8 year old, too.

Hi Diane,
Would love to meet you,maybe we could set up a date someday.I'm going to Hale Homestead are you?
Lisa