Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ice skating lessons for north central connecticut kids

Hi all, I am starting my 5th year teaching homeschool student and younger from age 2.5 years and up ice skating classes. We run classes on Thursdays for 25 minutes and then we have an 80 minute freeskate. Skaters are divided by ability and age. For more info contact kathypiteoskating@msn.com. I have lived in East Windsor, CT since 1967. Being involved in Figure skating for 34 years and coaching professionally since 1985 in the Enfield, CT and Springfield, MA areas. I teach learn to skate, Tot classes, adults, hockey skating skills. I have traveled all over the US with skating and my students in recreational/international skating competitions.
Our classes and times are geared to help fullfill Physical Education requirements. During the past 4 years the homeschool skating students look forward to going to their skating classes to exercise, socialize with other homeschool kids and just take a break from book work. Please feel free to contact me via email or at my home at 860-627-0268.

Re: Ice skating lessons for north central connecticut kids

HI,
This sounds great, but where do you teach these classes and how much are they. My ph# as well is 860-
691-1704
Thank you,
Lori