Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New homeschooler

I've just started homeschooling my 11 year old son Abraham and we'd love to hook up with homeschooling kids of similar age. Please let me know if you live near Willimantic and could help a great 11 year old kid make some new friends!

Thanks so much--

Adriana

Re: New homeschooler

Hi, I also just started homeschooling my 11 year old,Stephen. We live in Norwich.

My son just turned 13 and we live in Columbia. We have a tween group as a part of CHEER. We're going to meet locally on Friday, 9/26 for our first get together. If you want more info, please email me privately.

Diane

We live in Chaplin and I just began homeschooling my 13 year old son. I would love to connect with others in the area. I am very happy that I found this resource.

Hi there! I have 2 boys aged 8 and 10 and we are withdrawing them from public school this week and will homeschool them for the remainder of this year. Perhaps we can get together for a playdate? look forward to hearing from you.