Return to Website

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board

Are you new to homeschooling and have a question ? Are you new to eastern CT and want to connect with other homeschoolers ? Are you a current CHEER homeschooler, who can offer support to others on the forum ? Here's a place for you to post. Please note: No flaming; no advertisements. Thank you.

CT C.H.E.E.R. Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Board

We've restarted the original style message board that we used to have on CHEER. The one that we transitioned to at the turn of the year, came replete with computer-spam that required fix-it-patches and such time consuming nonsense. This plain, old fashioned style of board worked well, so we'll stay with the tried-and-true.

You will notice a black box below, when you post, which only a human being can fill in. It takes an extra few seconds to copy into the white box, but it assures that you are a human being, not a computer generated bug.

Party on !

Re: New Board

So where is everybody on this message board??? come on out and talk!

Re: New Board

We're busy planting our garden. Now that the kid's activities are pretty much done, we're able to be more spontaneous, too.

Figuring out our schedule for September, as well as curriculum plans. Want that stuff all done now, so we're free to play all summer.

Fun, fun !

Ahhh, you were supposed to get some jeans...they are missing from the back of my van. Gone-zo. I forgot about them until I got home. Oops!!!!