San Manuelians Web Forum

Post your comments, feedbacks, tsismisans or anything.

San Manuelians Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Ania madamag kailians?????

Hi Rhoe catnoka nagsubli dita canada? addak pay la ditoy pinas...napanak san manuel december 26 to attend the annual joint x-mas and balikbayan night. It was well attended...it was a nostalgic visit...i got a great time.. I visited my childhood best friend Cezar Perez..I had also the chance to visit Botao where your ante Sisay manages a resort..that was an exciting visit...I was so happy to see my baptismal godmother at Botao, my Mamang Maring Manuel Bermisa. San Manuel looks much different now more than when I was a growing teenager..lots of major changes...i was amazed to see lots of big houses that have mushroomed all over. The catholic church have been renovated to a flourishing landmark.. The used-to-be Marian High School had also changed not only its name to St Mary's but also had the campus now graced with trees. I grew up both in Guiset Norte and The Plaza at same time. My childhood memories of my childhood days in San Manuel are still fresh on my mind...I felt like a kid again when I visited San Manuel- home sweet home...Ahhhh there's nothing like home.

To Cezar (Perez) and Family I want to tell you how much I appreciaed the warm welcome and hospitality afforded me. I enjoyed my visit with you. Thanks for the VIP treatment.

So long til next time...kailians..u can reach me a rene_jersey@yahoo.com Mabuhay ang San Manuel!

Rene Asuncion