San Manuelians Web Forum

Post your comments, feedbacks, tsismisans or anything.

San Manuelians Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: complete list of new officials

Thank you ha. Thanks also for visiting the site.

Re: Re: complete list of new officials

you're welcome.i visit this site very often. very nice site it's just that few posts their messages.

Re: Re: Re: complete list of new officials

your name sounds familiar. do you know my brother Osmeno Balleras?

Re: Re: Re: Re: complete list of new officials

Magkaibigan kami ni Menong kaya lang matagal na kaming hindi nagkikita.Magkaklase kami from grade school up to 2nd year high school.Reminds me that i have to visit him one of these days.Nasa San Manuel pa ba siya?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: complete list of new officials

Kuya Ramil, 'musta na? you might not remember me but i do remember you. i'm Menong's youngest brother. oo, nandoon pa siya sa San Manuel w/ his wife and 2 kids.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: complete list of new officials

Hindi na kita maalala.But i could still remember your sister Ofelia.Nasaan na siya ngayon? The last time i know nasa Hawaii siya.Kasama mo ba sila? As for me, I'm working here in Ateneo de Manila University.Bale 13 years na ako dito sa work ko.Right after college hindi na kami masyadong nagkikita ng mga barkada sa San Manuel.But I'm planning to go back and perhaps settle there for good.Very stressful ang buhay dito sa Manila.Kumusta na lang sa inyong kahat dyan.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: complete list of new officials

Ehem! pedeng sumabit sa usapan nyo? I think I just sent an email to you both and here I am again. Makulit talaga ako...hahaha... just trying to get in touch with familiar names. I hope you both remember me. Cheers!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hindi na kita maalala.But i could still remember your sister Ofelia.Nasaan na siya ngayon? The last time i know nasa Hawaii siya.Kasama mo ba sila? As for me, I'm working here in Ateneo de Manila University.Bale 13 years na ako dito sa work ko.Right after college hindi na kami masyadong nagkikita ng mga barkada sa San Manuel.But I'm planning to go back and perhaps settle there for good.Very stressful ang buhay dito sa Manila.Kumusta na lang sa inyong kahat dyan.