Return to Website

LakeAnnaInfo.net Forum

Welcome!  Please feel free to discuss Lake Anna here anytime!

LakeAnnaInfo.net Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lake Anna Island

Is this thing cancelled or what?? Has anyone heard what is going on with it?

Re: Lake Anna Island

The island is moving forward. You might have noticed the new covered slips going out at the bridge.
The land portion is still in the development stage. hoping to open spring of 09.
There will be a couple of restaurants and plenty of shops. Great for the Lake.
Thanks
BJ

While I am glad to hear that you're moving ahead with your plans for the Lake Anna Island, I am concerned that it offers yet another place on the lake where boating may become restricted, i.e. no wake zones, heavy congestion, etc.

Are you planning on installing break walls instead of seeking no wake zones and placing bouys? The lake is growing more crowded during the summer months with each passing year, but I for one want to see it remain and open lake, as free of restrictions and limitations as possible. This will require much cooperation and a tolerant attitude on the part of all those with differing boating styles and tastes.

I would appreciate hearing your comments on this along with anything you have to offer on how the Island will make the sport of boating more open on the lake.

Thanks

Are there going to be any slips with shore power for a small sport cruiser (25ft.) maybe cable hook up for the tv at night?