Return to Website

LakeAnnaInfo.net Forum

Welcome!  Please feel free to discuss Lake Anna here anytime!

LakeAnnaInfo.net Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Restaurants at Lake Anna

I'm so glad there are restaurants coming to the Lake area. There are a few good ones now, but we need more choices. Maybe a fast food one...but only if it's Chick-Fil-A! We had that at work today & it was awesome!

Re: Restaurants at Lake Anna

I read a message about resturants coming to lake ann area. Is that really true and if so where and when? I read about the Lake Anna Island by the bridge, but I don't see any progress on it. Anyone know of anything really being built out here, a grocery store or something. I know about walmart in Louisa but depending where you are that is n't that close either, and some more doctors, beauty palors, nail saloons would be nice too. I don't know but please let me know if you do. Thanks Carole

Just moving to the area we had an epic pizza adventure on Superbowl Sunday. To say the least it was about 3 hours trying to locate, then meet the Dominoes delivery person. We never did have pizza for Super Bowl. Some restaraunts or grocery closer than Fredericksburg would be great.

Pizza, we go to Romas in Louisa for the best pizza but there is a Pizza Hut. They used to sell frozen, cardboard pizza at New Bridge Market but since it's under new management, I haven't tried. The place has gone way down hill and I just try not to even go there. Dickensons has great bar-b-que!

I have seen Domino's delivery people meet customers in the Dickinson's Store parking lot. Mineral Restaurant & Joe's Place also have great pizza, in addition to Roma's!

Also, on the Spotsy side, Hubba's Place (next to 208 Variety) serves pizza & fresh subs and will be serving an extensive seafood menu this summer.