Return to Website

Cabase Family Forum

Welcome to the Cabase Family forum. Feel free to post a message.

Cabase Family Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
My condolence and prayers

It was a shock to me and my family to read on the Inquirer Ezine about the death of your parents. It must have been so difficult for you and your family. My mother passed away two years ago and my father followed in less than a year. It was painful for us and I can only imagine the shock and pain you must have felt losing both your parents almost at the same time. If there is something I and my family can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask. We were long time friends and fans of Mane and Shela ever since we met in Manila's Intercontinental Hotel at the El Castellano. They were so warm and hospitable to us like we were old friends. We feel your loss. They were wonderful people. God Bless. Linda.

Re: My parents and their friends from all over the world

I have left a message on the guestbook. I am repeating here what I said in that I am in shock and my heart goes out to the Cabase Family children. this must be devastating to everyone concerned. If i feel how I feel and i am only a friend, i cannot imagine how the children must be feeling right now. My condolence and my continued prayers for Mane and Priscilla Cabase. They were wonderful friends!

Re: Re: My parents and their friends from all over the world

Thank you Mr. Reyes for your kind words. I have forwarded your entry to the rest of the Cabase Family. Best regards to you and yours, Amapola