Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

Forum: In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Why does hurt to let go??

I was not kept in the loop about my father's battle with lung cancer. The last time I saw him was on his birthday. He was so thin. We went outside due to the nice weather and I just looked at him. I knew right then and there he had given up on life and the fight for it. I couldn't ask him to fight anymore.4 long years fighting it was more then enough. That day he made me promise that I would not give up on my dream to help people. Said I could make a difference. He told me he loved me. Christmas time came and I couldn't bear to see him in his state. Little did I know, I would regret it. IT was his last Christmas. I miss him so much. I didn't even say goodbye. I hope he knows that I LOVE HIM and that I AM SORRY. It really hurts so bad.

Name of loved one and dates: Walter Kushner Sr. 11-11-61 to 2-6-11

Email  
Re: Why does hurt to let go?? - by meia - Aug 3, 2011 5:05am
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools