Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HBO loss documentary

Hi,

My name is Gabby Zieden and I work for Stick Figure Productions. We are a high end documentary production company founded by an Emmy-winning and Academy Award-nominated producer and director. We develop and create documentaries for HBO, Bravo, PBS, Showtime, Discovery, as well as other networks.
Stick Figure is in the process of developing a documentary for HBO and are looking for couples who have recently lost a child to participate. The documentary will focus on the grieving process and the families search for peace and spiritual healing. It is a chance for them to share their story and let other parents who have suffered this type of traumatic loss know they are not alone. I myself lost my mother a few years ago and still deal with it every day. I know the grieving process is difficult and we are looking to follow the journey in as sensitive and compassionate a fashion as possible.

Thank you for your help,
Gabrielle Zieden
212 600 9288