Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I will forever miss my beloved son!!! He was my best friend!!!

I, ( Melissa Ann Smith ) mother of Andrew James Oveson, will forever miss my beloved son who was my shining star!!! I found him not breathing on the living room floor, & I calld 911 & by the time th Paramedics got her, is was too late!!! He passed away in his sleep due to a seizure!!! He had Epilepsy!!! He was only 18 years old!!! This past January the 26 th, he would of turned the big 21!!! I am sooo lost without him, & I will forever be!!! My shining star was involved with the Spcial olympics swimming, & bowling!!! How he loved being involved with that wonderful organization!!! I love you Andrew!!! Take care, til I catch up with ya sweetheart!!!

Name of loved one and dates: Andrew James Oveson Date of birth: 1-26-87 My loving son passed away to Heaven on: 11-27-05