Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: POEM

Wow! Your poem made me cry. I still miss my Dad so much and reading your poem helped. It is beautiful.
Thanks. May God bless you today and every day.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I SAID, GOD I HURT
AND GOD SAID I KNOW
I SAID,I CRY ALOT
AND GOD SAID, THAT'S WHY I GAVE YOU TEARS
I SAID , LIFE IS SO HARD
AND GOD SAID, THAT'S WHY I GAVE YOU LOVED ONES
I SAID, BUT MY LOVED ONE DIED!!!
AND GOD SAID, SO DID MINE!!!
I SAID , IT'S SUCH A GREAT LOSS!!!
AND GOD SAID, I SAW MINE NAILED TO A CROSS!!!
I SAID, BUT YOUR LOVED ONE LIVES!!
AND GOD SAID, SO DOES YOURS!!
I SAID, WHERE IS HE NOW??
AND GOD SAID, MY SON IS BY MY SIDE AND
YOUR SON IS IN MY ARMS!!!!

Name of loved one and dates: My Dad: George R. Baldwin

Re: Re: POEM

Thank-you Cheryl, I'm really having a hard time now. My Son's birthday is coming up soon and I miss him more and more everyday.People say it gets easier with time, but not for me. He was the sunshine of my life.He never had a bad word to say about anyone or did he ever ask why mom did this have to happen to me.

Name of loved one and dates: BUDDY BUCK NOV.1

Re: Re: Re: POEM

It gets easier, yes I heard that too. I heard it so much that I thought there was something wrong with me because it wasn't getting easier. It doesn't ever get easy, just different. We all grieve different, we're different persons. I'll pray for you and your son on the 1st of November.