Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I love you and miss you so much baby

My life was made brighter the day that Ryan came into it. We had a ton of fun together and were always talking til the sun came up, holding each other, and laughing. He was a dream come true and a long awaited answer to a prayer. My heart broke on Oct. 28, 2005. I left his apartment not knowing that I would never seen him again except for in my dreams. He died in a tragic accident that afternoon. My only comfort is that he suffered no pain. I wish I would have had more time with him, to tell him how much he meant to me and to tell him more how much I loved him. He was someone special in my life and was my soul mate. Without him my life will never be the same...it's now colorless. All I have are precious memories of our days together. Ryan, you are deeply loved and missed baby. Till we meet again in heaven.

Name of loved one and dates: Ryan David Kruse 02-25-1987 to 10-28-2005