Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What am I suppose to do without you in my life, you said we'd be alright?

I lost my love of my life in a boating accident Feb 19, 2005. You died because of a disease unknown to most and now your daugther has found she too has that disease. In the blink of an eye you were gone and you didn't even know you were going. How do I go on? What do I do now? I've only had one dream about you and you cried and said you didn't want to go? It's been 10 months and still I cry every day. I've prayed for dreams. I'm all alone, no family here and can't move to where family is without becoming their problem. You said we would be alright? You were my rock and I laid all my problems on you, where do I lay them now. The Bible says we will never have what we had here. But I know He loves me and you so I cry and I wish you all that Heaven has to offer. Build Him the best throne. You were always the perfectionist trim carpenter and now you work for the best. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, BABY Let me dream

Name of loved one and dates: Guy Mosley 6/15/55 - 2/19/05