Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Trying to cope

Thank's Nicole for taking the time for reading and caring enough to reply. My mom battled several different problem's for 18 yrs,I do know that she fought as hard as she possibly could and she was such a strong woman. Before the end she she had no leg's and just one hand,and I do know she had no life,she was bed ridden.She had a rare blood disorder and so many other medical problem's. I do know she is in a better place then we are.I have her picture's all over the place now,and some of her thing's around.It's been 5 week's now and there are still more bad day's then good,but Im trying very hard. This is very hard for me,because Im usually the person who is the strong one and there for everyone else.Well I want to thank you so very much..may god bless and keep you,feel free to consider me a friend,Terri

Name of loved one and dates: Joann Workman {mommy}

Re: Trying to cope

listen dealing with the death of a love one is not easy. Please allow yourself to greive,however long it may be. Its a natural process. death is like a sting and a very bad one. I also lost my grandmother last yr, so i do understand how you feel. memories is what you will always have and treasure these, but what really help me is having a wonderful hope that i could one day see my grandmother again.That kind of hope God gives(1 corinthins 15:12-19) prayer helps, try it,listen: Throw your burdens upon God himself And he himself will substain you.. It really works. Express yourself as best you can and he will help and you will feel better in the process. Countinue to reach out to friends and family and maybe try to comfort others going though the same things and you will comfort yourself in the process. May God's peace comfort your heart.....

Hi Donna and I also want to thank you for reading my post,You know in the real world we try to greive and your job and other's think 3 days are enough.Well, it's not. So I've tried to go back to work,and I did for a few day's but now my doctor has put me off for a few more and now..work has called me in for a meeting..just one more thing to worry about,oh well.
As for memories..They are here,just like my birthday that is coming up,she always made it something special..nothing big..just special,like baking me a cake,that was a big thing,because she had only one hand . My friends they listen and smile..and cry..and laugh with me..then there are the wonderful people who have no clue who I am that take the time to leave me a note about there expericence's..and I thank god for them! May god bless and keep you! Your new found friend Terri Thank you!

Name of loved one and dates: Joann Workman {mommy}

Terrie I lost my 24yr. old son to a bump on his leg. I really am finding hard to cope with this. It very hard to lose anyone, and not just for you but for the whole family. My son left two little girls 9 and 5 who look so much like him . MY heart is broken I don't know what to do you almost feel lost, my thoughts are different I don't go anywhere, I just thint about my baby and all the thing he did in his short life. That is what is getting me through knowing he danced for the lord went all over the city to praise dance in the church, he was a very special person and I miss him so very much I hope that time will ease my hurt and pain in my heart and I wish the same thing for you pray and know things are better now for them the infection that took his life at such a young age MRSA I have to know it had to be for the lord to receive when he did.Please look MRSA up it is very important to know about it.
God bless you and know we are here to support each other.

Name of loved one and dates: Cordell D. McClurkin 8/7/81 - 6/16/06