Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I love my daughter and miss her so much - Caylee's Leukemia Battle

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=PPdh16XJz4E"

I had this made to play at our events, but it really gets the message across. Caylee's Hope supports the Children's Cancer Center and the Leukemia Lymphoma Society - specifically for Childhood Cancer Research.

Please sign our petition for Early Detection of Childhood Illness. http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/588321234?ltl=1125508126

and please visit www.cayleeshope.com and sign our guestbook.

Together, we can STOP Childhood Cancers.

Name of loved one and dates: Caylee Marie Cepero - 9-3-2000 - 3-8-2005

Re: I love my daughter and miss her so much - Caylee's Leukemia Battle

I also lost my daughter to Leukemia 14mos ago. This is one the most difficult times of my life. And it does get just a little better with time. For me i force myself to smile instead of cry and think happy thoughts. I know that Sherise would not want me to be moping around and doing nothing so i force myself to get out and do things with family and friends. this is not easy but watching her suffer was worse. I just put my faith and trust in God, I know he will pull me through. I don't want to tell you what to do, i just wanted to share my feelings with you. No one can tell you what to feel or how to grieve or how long it's suppose to take- just take it day by day or in my case hour by hour.
I'll be praying for us both. G.Edmonds

Name of loved one and dates: Sherise Michelle Edmonds, 9-6-85 to 8-7-05