Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I love you forever Mom and I will keep looking for a sign from you

Hello, Pam my name is Nicole and I recently just lost my mom as well to lung cancer. She fought it for sixteen long years. Like you I also did not get there in time i got to her home right after she passed my brother and father were with her. I just wanted to give you my feeling on it, to try to comfort you. I believe that mom did not want you to see her go, maybe it would of had a different affect on you and also when they leave us from this world, this life there is no more anger, no fear, no worries about what you did or you didn't do. It a whole new world with peace. Just keep mom close to your heart love her like you always did and share with her all your thoughts and feelings but never worry what you did or didn't do because there are NO hard feelings just wonderful memories of a beautiful friendship of a mother and daughter. I hope this helps you some. Take care of yourself and God Bless You.