Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: my world came to a end 2 months ago

I uderstand your feelings.My world also ended,and I can understand where you are coming from.My heart goes out to you

and I wish you some peace of mind,no matter how you get through,you will get through.I will pray for you to find comfort,and remember,breathe in,breathe out,and put one foot in front of the other.There are people who care.

peace

w.h.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

its been 2 months now since brian acompora(29) died at work due to his front end loader tipping and crushing him to death. im all alone .our wedding was gonna be this september .i had the best 5 years of my life with him. i love you soo much and my life has come to a hault without you in it.i need you bri..... i need you

Re: Re: my world came to a end 2 months ago

Hey I finally found this site It is Very nice. I thank you for lighting a candle I only wish I could have a yellow rose too. Remember my life ended to except I do still have you. Love Toyanne's mother Char

Name of loved one and dates: yes please