Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: im with you always brian

I'm so sorry for your lost,it must be hard for you.Our Ruben left our family because he had cancer and it still so hard because he left behind his little girl that was only 1 at the time and his dad,sisters and brothers, that misses him so much.I think about why god took the people so young but they say god only chooses the best.Right now we just lost one of our loved ones again,and she left behind 5 kids Iam the stepmom to 2 of them and the girls miss her so much The loved one name is Sally Moreno.So right now I have to worry about my stepdaughters and my family.Our family will say some prayers for your Brain and fou you too Melanie for you could stay strong,we will get through this all together.

So sorry about your loved one,

Lydia

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

as you hold me close in memory,even thoughwe are apart,my spirit will live on,there within your heart..I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS..when you lean on trusted friends& there caring hugs enfold you,within their loving arms,i'll be there to hold you..I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS..and beyond the far horizion when we'll finally be together,were love will be eternal and life will last forever..I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS..

brian im so lost without you,im so scared,alone ,confused=====please come to me,i need you I LOVE YOU

Name of loved one and dates: yes