Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
correction

corrected url to memorial candles

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I'm very sorry for your loss Melanie. Your fiancee died very similar to my son. Candles have been lit herein Brian's memory as requested. Also, there are great resources for grief from loss of a loved on my site here if you haven't been there. A really good place to start is GROWW. God bless

Replying to:

in loving memeory of my fiancee brian, who was killed at work when the machine he was operating tip and crushed him to death.no warning , no goodbye,...nothingwe had a great 4 years together and i will never forget you my love

Re: Re: bri-bri

thank you for your reply ,its nice to no that people are there to listen at the most horrible times. you mentioned that you son died simaliar to brian,if you dont mind me asking ,what happened?. i would understand if you dont wany to tell me,ill say a pray - god bless

Replying to:

I'm very sorry for your loss Melanie. Your fiancee died very similar to my son. Candles have been lit herein Brian's memory as requested. Also, there are great resources for grief from loss of a loved on my site here if you haven't been there. A really good place to start is GROWW. God bless

Replying to:

in loving memeory of my fiancee brian, who was killed at work when the machine he was operating tip and crushed him to death.no warning , no goodbye,...nothingwe had a great 4 years together and i will never forget you my love

Re: Re: Re: bri-bri

Hi Melanie, I hope the days are getting better for you. Sometimes there's shock in the beginning and when that wears and reality sets in, it gets worse. Ben was killed by a rail car that was dropped on him. I've only said that twice, trying to keep the thoughts out. If you need anything at all, please ask. God bless.

Replying to:

thank you for your reply ,its nice to no that people are there to listen at the most horrible times. you mentioned that you son died simaliar to brian,if you dont mind me asking ,what happened?. i would understand if you dont wany to tell me,ill say a pray - god bless

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: bri-bri

awhhhhhhhhhh,im so sorry. you are truly amazing.your so strong and together(from what i see/read) its so nice to have you talk to me and help me . things are not really getting any better, im still pretty much a mess friday will be a month im so scared i just dont no how to handel my emotions talk next time im a little upset

Replying to:

Hi Melanie, I hope the days are getting better for you. Sometimes there's shock in the beginning and when that wears and reality sets in, it gets worse. Ben was killed by a rail car that was dropped on him. I've only said that twice, trying to keep the thoughts out. If you need anything at all, please ask. God bless.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Name of loved one and dates: yes