Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Frank R. LaPeruta

im so sorry for your lose i just lost my fiancee of 4 years we were getting marry in september he was 29 . he was the grounds man at a school. a front -end loader tipped and crushed him to death he was pinned under the big yellow machine . it took 11 guys to get him out but it was to late . he died april 25 2003 . all i do is cry . i dont no what to do. iy was on the news and in the paper and i just keep looking over it ,i live at the grave , i dont no how to cope --------- how did you?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Frank R. LaPeruta is my 27 year old boyfriend who passed away due to lung cancer 1yr 3 months ago. He is missed by all who knew him. He was strong and couragious! I love you Pal and miss you each and everyday!