Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: I am so terribly sorry Wayne.

Hey Wayne, Thanks for not thinking that I am a bad kid. I just have some problems, as well as everyone else in this world does. I am trying to keep in touch with David, but he hasn't responded to either one of my letters. Its ok though, I am sure he will, in time. I just wish that there was some way that I could help. I don't know how hard this must be on you, I can only say that I feel horrible for what has happened to you, and that if there is any way that I can help, I will be more than happy to. It is good that you forgive them, that is the first step in healing. This whole episode had made me find God also, while I was in jdc I realized a lot of the mistakes I made, and that my life was not going in the direction I wanted. I went to all of the bible studies in jdc, and I had the preacher's pray with me after class. It has helped me a lot. I have been talking to Rhonda a lot, she is a very nice person. Oh and if you are going to sell David's stuff, please consider selling it to me. I wouldn't want to lose memories...Well, Wayne, If there is anything that I can do for you, or if you just need someone to talk to, please, I am here. My number is (972) 625-9127 if you ever want to talk, And I live in The Colony, TX. Its not too far away from where I used to live. About an hour away. Hope to hear from you, and again, I am sorry that I have not been there at any point in this...
Later Wayne,
Gerald

Name of loved one and dates: yes